Its been a month... and Jayme is STILL crawling (not scooting anymore, but actual crawling) backwards! Everyone (family, friends, Ryan and I) has worked with her to try and get her going forward- she is either stubborn, likes her method, or really just doesn't get it.... funny part is that if there is something she wants to get to, she will roll, shimmy, scoot, then position herself backwards and crawl in reverse to get to it! This past week we noticed she is trying to pull herself up to standing (still a ways off), but I guess my child thinks she can do without that whole crawling business...
 |
| dragging her blanket with her to her toys... |
 |
| "a little help mom" (she LOOOOVES water bottles) |
 |
| making her plan of attack |
 |
| just a little more.... |
 |
| I may have given her a slight boost ;-) |
 |
| 5 seconds later... |
 |
| looks like a crazy yoga pose as she tries to pull up and out of my idea of a playpen |
1 comment:
hahahahaha i love her
Post a Comment