Tuesday, November 30, 2010
half a year later...
time has flown by way too fast... as cliche as it sounds, its so true that it feels like time passes in the blink of an eye! i try to remind myself every moment i can to cherish everything from the silly laughs, to the spit up in my hair, to the middle of the night crying, to the poopy diapers making us late (regularly), to the minutes where time seems to stand still as i do nothing but sit and stare at my beautiful little girl sleeping (it melts my heart when she chuckles and smiles in her sleep)... when the inevitable hurdles pop up in everyday life, i remind myself (ryan and i talk about this almost every night) how blessed we are to have this precious child in our lives... i can't wait to see her blossom into a little girl (actually i CAN wait, but you know what i mean :-)
Labels:
jayme milestone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sweet! And how does TIme does fly. You are very blessed indeed. She is a beautiful angel!
I want to cry, I feel like I'm missing out on so much! She is so precious and I am the luckiest/proudest aunt in the whole world!
Post a Comment